Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Snoqualmie Falls

On the way to Seattle, I decided to make a spontaneous stop at Snoqualmie Falls. I went here numerous times when I lived in Seattle, but neither of my kids had ever been there. (Side note: This is where Paul proposed to my friend Denise.) Anyone who knows me well knows that making a spontaneous stop is a big deal for me. I normally plan everything out and stick to it. I'm glad we stopped, though, because the girls enjoyed it and now I have cute pictures. :) The first one is of the girls together at the top of the waterfall.

Even though we were in sandals, we decided to make the half-mile trek down to the base of the water fall. Here's a picture of the girls together on the trail. I forget how beautiful and green the Seattle area is.
Here's Brynne by the river at the bottom of the falls.
And here's a picture of Morgan, who LOVES to pose for the camera.
And if you think that picture was good, check out the posing in this next picture. Yes, that is a specific pose that Morgan chose for the shot. (I think she was shooting for the sly, but cool look.) :)
After Snoqualmie, we finally made it to Seattle where we stayed with Lee's mom and step dad for a few nights. They will be moving soon, so it was our last time staying in that house. They had moved there when Lee was little, so we took our camcorder throughout the house for a little tour. We did lots of fun stuff while in Seattle, so read on...

No comments: