Well, this visit he got really creative and tried yet another look: I can't remember what Lee calls this look. (Lee, will you reply and let us know?), but you can see he has shaved lines down either side of the bottom part of the goatee.
I would wonder if Lee was going through a midlife crisis, but I happen to know the real reason behind the many faces: When he gets on with Southwest or any other major airline, he'll have to remain "clean cut", so why not have fun while he can?!
Remember that part about me having only one husband? Well, I think the ward at church might be a little worried about me. Lee looks different every time he comes home. I've had several people tell me they've had to stare for a while to figure out if it was Lee I was sitting with each time. They are probably so used to the changes at this point that I thought about asking my friend Denise if I could borrow her husband one Sunday and see if people just assumed it was Lee. What do you think?
By the way Paul, cute hat!
3 comments:
The current look is the Fu Manchu, and was suggested by one of my coworkers...almost a dare. I like it, but don't get used to it...
Do we get to vote?
Okay, I noticed the Fu Mancha, but since I hadn't seen the goatte in person I thought maybe he just had spotty facial hair growth. Oops. :) Some men do, you know.
Take this as a mid-life crisis. Not too bad, really ...
yes definitely yes- take paul to church with you. What a laugh.
Post a Comment