Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Friends from K9

While we were in Seattle, we had a get-together from some of our friends from the Kent 9th Branch (formerly referred to as K9). There were something like 15 weddings the summer Lee and I got married, which was a lot because K9 wasn't a very large branch. The branch president (we love you President Jenkins!) figured he'd get released after so many weddings because that meant he had done his job well. :) Anyway, here's a picture of me with Bekki Park and her daughter Taylor.

Aleisha drove up from Portland (thanks Aleisha!!!!) with her husband Dane. And we had the party at the home of Barbara and Cary Griffin (thanks guys!). Obviously I was taking the picture so I'm not in it. Lee had a great time because planes kept flying over their house. :)
Here's a picture of all the kids. The first two are Aleisha's, then mine, and then Barb's. The Griffins also have a baby boy, but he was inside sleeping. I love this picture because Brynne I captured a look Brynne does a lot. It's like an "I'm trying to be mad and not show that I'm enjoying myself" look.
Some other friends that planned on coming ended up with sick kids, so we were sad to miss them. It was nice to see those we did, however!

2 comments:

Luber family said...

We know Barbara and Cary Griffen! Cary used to work where Nathan worked in Auburn. A small world, I tell ya! Sounds like you have had an awesome summer!

Park Family said...

So that is not a very good picture of me and Taylor. Oh well. I'm sad I missed Aleshia and her husband. I left too soon!!! Glad you guys are back home safe.