Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Morgan's 7th Birthday
Happy birthday to Miss Morgan! We only had a week after getting home from vacation to throw together a birthday party. It wasn't all that elaborate, but I think Morgan and her guests had a good time. I've mentioned in previous blogs how I have no creative ability at all. Well, Denise came through and helped me with the cake. She showed me how to make a cake out of cupcakes. Morgan wanted a pony (specifically, Sunny Daze from My Little Pony), so that's what she got - here's a picture of the birthday girl with her cake:
And here's a picture of the whole gang. The fact that there are more boys than girls is not all that surprising given that Morgan is 7 going on 16.
Here's another look at the cake. The only thing I can really take credit for is baking the cupcakes, cutting out the ear, and doing the mouth. The rest was pretty much all Denise. Have I mentioned lately what a great friend she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy Talent, Denise and Hilary!! Seriously, you put the rest of us to shame. Happy birthday to my sweet niece! Check out our blog... :)
Great job guys! Pretty impressive. I can't believe that she is getting so old. It seems like yesterday that Andrew was 18 months old holding brand new Morgan in his little arms. The good old days!
Post a Comment