Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Busy Brynne
It turns out that in our school they do something called "Show and Teach" in kindergarten. Each student gets to pick something they want to show their class and teach them about. Kids have done everything from making cookies and bird treats to karate and dancing. Well, Brynne decided she wanted to teach the kids to make paper chain people. Brynne is a funny one because she is too shy to go up in front of people she doesn't know, but she was super excited about being in front of her class. She did a great job. Here she is showing the class what the people look like after you cut them out:
A few weeks after "Show and Teach," the kindergartners had Wacky Wednesday. They got to dress any silly way they wanted. Brynne opted for a backwards shirt, inside out and backwards skirt, non-matching socks, slippers, and a funky hairdo. Doesn't she look cute?!
Here's a picture of the hairdo up a little closer. My kids are amazed anytime I actually do something with their hair. They think I'm super woman or something. (Here's hoping they don't look at all the other cute hairdos and realize how plain and basic mine are!)
So...anyone want to move here so their kids can have "Show and Teach" and "Wacky Wednesday"? I have to warn you; however, that you'll also be called upon to make a Valentine's Day box! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's such a cutie. I sure love the pretty velvet dress and the big snow boots. :)
I love the show and teach idea. Perfect for Brynne. Good paper chain people too.
Post a Comment