Moral of the story: At some point you just have to face reality and realize your body can't do the things it once did (i.e. leave the play equipment to the kids!).
Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Owie!!
Okay, folks. I'm getting old. I went out to play with my kids over a week ago and had a little mishap. I tried to run on a small balancing bar, but instead I slipped off and hit my hip. At least, that's all I thought I hit. When I got home, however, my leg hurt really bad! I looked at it only to discover a major bump and bruise developing. Here we are a week later, and it still looks like this:

Moral of the story: At some point you just have to face reality and realize your body can't do the things it once did (i.e. leave the play equipment to the kids!).
Moral of the story: At some point you just have to face reality and realize your body can't do the things it once did (i.e. leave the play equipment to the kids!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OW.
Post a Comment