(Take note: I just did four new posts and hope to do three more later today. Make sure you don't miss any!)
We had a fun surprise party for Lee on his 36
th birthday in January. His sister Meredith came down, along with his sister Ruth and her kids Kiersten and Elijah. Lee knew everyone was coming for dinner, but he didn't know we were going to turn it into a birthday party. I just realized our rat Oreo even made it into the picture (look in the rat cage in the back)! :)

January 23rd we got to do something really fun: go snowmobiling! My cousin Lauren and her husband
Westen have snowmobiles at Weston's family's house up Hobble Creek Canyon in
Springville. They invited us up to snowmobile with them. It was perfect because there was fresh snow! Weston gave me a crash course on driving the snowmobile, and then I drove around a bit to get used to it. When I felt comfortable, we hooked up a t
ube for Morgan and Brynne to ride behind the snowmobile. The girls took turns riding with me and riding on the tube. We went round and round in the pasture probably 30+ times. The girls had so much fun!


In other news, Morgan decided she wanted bangs. She cut some for herself one night before bed. The next day I took her to get her hair cut. I normally cut
everyone's hair in the family, but I had some good coupons and decided to take Morgan to a shop instead. I think her hair looks really cute! She actually likes it too, but you'd never know that from the picture below:

And just for fun, here's a cute picture of Brynne feeding Oreo some cheese. Yep, the rats are still alive and kicking!
1 comment:
Well, I loved all your posts! I am glad you posted about the pizza. That was too funny. I see Brynne's face is cleared up-hooray! And Morgan is turning into such a little lady. Your girls can sure be so sweet. :)
Post a Comment