Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Lee Got a New Job!
In case you're wondering, Lee got offered a job with Key Lime Air (http://www.keylimeair.com/). As ironic as it may be, he will be based out of Rawlins, WY (which is where my parents live and where the girls and I lived until five months ago). He will fly freight from Rawlins to Denver and back (with a stop in Hayden, CO each way) for 15 months, and then we'll finally be on to Southwest Airlines. The best part is that he starts training on Jan. 14, which is just one week after his job ends at Big Sky. How is that for a blessing? I just realized this is at least the third time Lee has started a new job right around his birthday (Jan. 16). Hopefully this will be the last time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hilary, I read your insomnia post (the one that has magically disappeared), and I feel for you. Your little family has been through a lot. Just remember that you have to be open to new things (even things you said you'd never do--or do again) in order to be open to the blessings the Lord wants to give you. And also that He will make a way for you to be strong enough to do whatever He asks of you.
Hang in there, and give my love to Lee.
Hil, your last blog went away! I am hoping you are feeling like you are getting some answers. You are the best!
I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out for you. You guys are amazing!
Congratulations, Roberts Family! Love the name of the airline. The pics of the family are great fun. I especially enjoyed seeing Brynne. She looks like she's stretching out there and getting taller. And I love your haircut. It really looks good on you.
Post a Comment