Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lee!

Lee turns 34 today, and he gets to spend the day in training school in Denver. :( We had a birthday party for him at our house on Sunday before he left, so hopefully he had enough fun to last through to today. He's a good sport about it. Actually, he's a good sport about everything. Today I'm super grateful for what a hard worker Lee is. I don't know that I'd be willing to fly back and forth from Utah to Boston so much if I were over six feet tall, or to take a job where I'd be loading an airplane in the fierce Wyoming wind. This is a rather trying time for our family, but it's nice knowing Lee is doing all he can to speed the whole process along. He's willing to do whatever it takes, and he gives 110% to whatever he does. (Thanks Trout and Sarah for having and raising such a wonderful son!)

Happy Birthday, Lee!!


6 comments:

chicklegirl said...

Happy birthday, Lee! We love and miss you. Hope your day is a good one (or at least better than that one birthday where the coupling came loose, and you know...)

Anonymous said...

The Wyoming wind isn't so bad - especially if you aren't in it! :) Happy Birthday to Lee

Dashley said...

I agree %100 with what you said about Lee- perhaps I should say I agree %110!! :) Lee is awesome! Happy Birthday Lee!!!

Dory said...

Happy Birthday Lee!! This picture of Lee ice skating reminds me of a picture of Lee when he was about 7, out in the driveway at Mom's on a pair of rollerskates that he got for his birthday. Hope this is the best year yet for you Lee!
Love and Hugs,
Dory and Family

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Lee.

Brandon, Michelle, Zane and Annie

chckkysmile said...

Much love to you guys, and man Lee, are you really THAT old? haha