Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Hurray for Lee!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Lee!!! Lee emailed me during the wee hours of the morning to let me know he had completed the last portion of his 737 Type Rating exam. He is now officially legal to fly a Boeing 737 airplane! This is a really big step, and one that Lee has been working hard toward. Now he just has to head back to Wyoming/Colorado to finish his 200 hours (which will unfortunately have to come during less-than-pleasant weather). Then we will finally be able to apply at Southwest Airlines and see if our goals and ambitions will work out as desired. Meanwhile, we will celebrate the newest (and biggest!!) type rating! Hurray!! I am very proud of you Lee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YAY, LEE!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I know how hard you've all worked!
Hilary, I'm so excited for both you and Lee. Now, if you work for southwest, then you can come and visit me all the time!
We have a ton of room in our new house!
Wohooo!! Congratulations on all your hard work and manifesting your goals!
Congratulations!!! That's fantastic. Way to go! Here comes Southwest!!!! I hope those last 200 hours go quickly!
Way to go Lee!!! I hope to one day see him use this type rating in action! (Of course, with free airfare courtesy of my favorite Southwest pilot. ;)
Should we pray for bad weather so the hours come quickly? Maybe not ...
Are you suggesting the weather is sometimes less than favorable in Rawlins? In honor of Lee's new ratings they finished paving the road to the airport here. Congratulations!
Congratulations! So awesome!
what great news!
Post a Comment