When Morgan did the above kick, she was the only student left to do a kick and everyone was watching her. I wish my digital camera could capture noise also so you could hear all the cheering, but it doesn't... Good job, Morgan!
Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Pictures from Morgan's Karate
My friend Paul came through for me, so now I have some karate pictures to show you! The first picture is of Morgan in a "Horse Training Stance" -- complete with her new orange belt.
And here's my beautiful girl getting ready to do a kick.
I took some video of Morgan doing a "Showtime Kick" (where they do whatever kick they want to show-off for the audience), so keep your fingers crossed that you'll be able to see it below...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your camera might not record sound but my computer played sound. Lots of cheering with that kick. I am excited to show these pictures to my co-worker who does tai-kwan-do.
That's the "daddy head" kick. I better start wearing a helmet when I come home.
Yea! I didn't know you had a blog Hilary! I am relatively new to the blogging community, but I am absolutely hooked!!! It's such a fun way to keep tabs on old friends!
Good job Morgan! We were cheering too! :)
Post a Comment