Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Morgan Promotes to Orange Belt
Congratulations, Morgan! She earned her orange belt in karate last Wednesday. I got some good pics and even a short video of one of her showtime kicks she did, but...I'm very sad that my computer is not recognizing my memory card right now. Until my good friend Paul helps me out, I'm afraid I can't post any pictures. So just know how proud I am of Morgan, and check back later for pics of my beautiful girl in her orange belt! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And just in time for Halloween too - that girl is pretty smart!
Wow, way to go Morgan! Such a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment