

I put Brynne to bed last night in her bed just like normal. When I went to get ready for bed a while later, however, I found Brynne asleep in the playroom. She was in a laundry basket. And yes, she really is sleeping. She was sleeping so soundly that she didn't even wake up when I pulled her out and moved her into her bed. (This morning she's mad at me because she wanted to stay in there to sleep - hello!)
4 comments:
You are a wise mom. My neck got sore just looking at Brynne. What a cutie.
That is hilarious! Kids sure do the strangest things.
which is why I tell people not to worry if their kids have to sleep on the floor sometimes -- they don't care, and they don't get sore like we do. Now sleeping on the floor (or like Brynne) aches just to look at. I guess that just proves I'm getting old. :S
Adorable
Post a Comment