In January, we got to enjoy a free ice skating party cureousy of our mortgage company. It was Melissa's first time, and she loved it! Lee and I took turns going around holding her hands while she slid on the ice. She was having so much fun she was seriously giggling. :)
At one point I went to find Melissa and Lee and discovered them sitting in the break room enjoying some donuts and hot chocolate.
Morgan and Brynne both did awesome skating! I wish I had pictures of them actually out on the ice as opposed to along the wall, but I don't... By the end of the night, Morgan was turning in circles and skating backwards a little.
I had a few "in action" photos of Brynne, but I chose to share this one 'cause she looks so cute. :) By the end of the night, Brynne got to where she could leave the safety of the wall and skate all the way around without falling - sometimes even picking up a little speed!
It seems that this is a yearly activity our mortgage company does, so it's fun to look back at the pics I've taken in years past and will be fun to see hown everyone looks and does in years to come. Check out the pics at the bottom of this post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment