Turns out our little Melissa LOVES cameras!! She recently figured out how to take pictures. I'm not sure she gets the concept of actually taking pictures, but she loves the flash and sound the camera makes when she finds the right button. Years from now, when Melissa is a professional photographer (just like my cousin Melissa!), we can always be reminded of her humble beginnings... Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Melissa's first picture!
This is a common sight in our house these days:
When learning any new skill, there is always trial and error. The following two pictures were taken by Melissa a short while later. She actually took 20 pictures like this, and I had the difficult task of choosing my two favorites to share with you all. :) Can anyone tell what the pictures are of?
If you guessed they were pictures of Melissa's legs, you got it!! She was sitting on our computer chair (the very one I'm sitting on now). You can see the chair, Melissa's legs (pants), the camera string, and a finger (haven't yet identified which one). :)
1 comment:
love it
Post a Comment