Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Melissa is 7 Month's Old!

(Note: This year my mom was kind enough to set a New Year's resolution for me: Blog at least once a week. Although I'm a little late in getting started, I figured that was a pretty good goal. Anyone can feel welcome to remind me lest a week passes by with no posts!)

I have a new camera and was experimenting with different settings while taking Melissa's 7-month pictures. The biggest problem I have is that she is constantly moving! Notice all the moving, blurry hands and legs in the pictures. I sure do enjoy taking Melissa's picture, though! She has so much personality and it just comes shining through!



Melissa does a cool bendy thing with her tongue. You can kind of see it in this picture:

This morning, Morgan said, "Mom, I'm going to disobey you in a way that is worse than I ever have before!" Just when I was starting to get really worried she followed with, "I am going to take Melissa to school with me. She's just soooo cute and I don't want to leave her!" That pretty much sums up how we all feel about Melissa! :)

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Yeah Hil! Great posts (all of them). I loved Morgan's comment about wanting to take Melissa to school. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

What a happy adorable child. I just want to squeeze her.