Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Lond Day

I've had a very, very long day. And all I have to show for it is this:

More details to come...

P.S. I have no idea why I have a halo in the picture.

P.S.S. I just noticed the picture of me with the Pilot is number 10723 on my memory card. Some of you may notice the significance of this. (Really I mentioned this for Denise, who wanted to make sure I got a 723 out of my deal somehow...) :)

9 comments:

helgaruth said...

Is that your automobile? If so I'm jealous. I know it's an ugly word but I love Hondas.

Brown Family said...

ugly word to love Hondas? Only if you're crazy!

The halo is probably b/c your side door is open and your interior light is on.

You should have sprung for license plate number HER 723. Seriously. Is it too late?

And that's not all you have to show for your VERY LOND day ... ;) When can I drive it?

Hilary said...

I just noticed I put "lond" instead of "long". I was going to fix it real quick, but I see Denise already caught me. I guess it helps prove the point. :) And by the way, you can come drive it anytime, Denise! Thanks for letting me drive your van for the past three days!!!!!

matt and michelle ray said...

Oh, that's a nice car! I test drove one, but in the end it turned out to be not quite big enough. :)

Alyson said...

I can't believe that I'm the first one to point this out but, how appropriate is it that your car is a "pilot"? Awesome.

Michelle said...

dude, this is so great! you know we love hondas around this ross household. and YOU DESERVE IT, SISTER! :) hooray.

so, when are you going to update us all on lee's new job? I heard he was making dinner for Ken and Dave and Laura monday night? and taking tilly to the airport? so he must be in Reno?

Lee said...

It's not a halo, it's that bright idea that she came up with. I tell her to get whatever she wants, so she goes and buys two cars! (yes, she's holding out on you all)

Dashley said...

Haha- Lond day way to drive home your own point! I am so glad you posted a picture after hearing the awesome story behind the two cars I really wanted to see them. Can't wait to see you driving them in person! :)

Dashley said...

no pun intended behind the "driving" home your own point! haha! I am funny and I didn't even know it!