Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact.
In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Who Wants to Play a Game?
This game is called: What Is This??
Lee recently started working on a master's degree through Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. He received this "bag" from them in the mail yesterday. What in the world is it?
All those ideas sound good! Reminds me of a bag that Mom and Dad got that was complimentary only that one was shaped like a long tube with a cooler of sorts on the bottom! Super funky!
I better warn you, Lee -- there's a small chance you could get some shoes or a swimsuit in there; but not much else. It's kinda small. I'm suddenly laughing at the thought of you wearing it around like a backpack. Very funny! Guess we'll stick to the "bag" or "satchel" idea. :) (And guess I'll try and go back to bed for more sleep so simple thoughts won't crack me up quite as easily...)
12 comments:
brandon's calling it a "satchel." We have them all over here..ours is from bank of america and holds our swimming workout clothes.
Oh! That's good! So we can put our wet suits in it after swimming. Great idea!
It's a backpack type deal-io. They are all the rage with the youngins over here. :)
a cooler/back pack?
Was it supposed to contain the parachute he could use in the event he needs to bail? And if so, what does it say that the parachute is missing?
All those ideas sound good! Reminds me of a bag that Mom and Dad got that was complimentary only that one was shaped like a long tube with a cooler of sorts on the bottom! Super funky!
Basketball players use them for their shoes...
Drew and Alex have a similar type bag that they carry their soccer stuff in.
I guess I have that new freshman look going on now.
I better warn you, Lee -- there's a small chance you could get some shoes or a swimsuit in there; but not much else. It's kinda small. I'm suddenly laughing at the thought of you wearing it around like a backpack. Very funny! Guess we'll stick to the "bag" or "satchel" idea. :) (And guess I'll try and go back to bed for more sleep so simple thoughts won't crack me up quite as easily...)
I'll just have to get a smaller swimsuit.
Smaller suit... uh, no thanks. Just some things you don't need to know about your own brother!
Post a Comment