Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Morgan's First Day of Third Grade

Is it that time of year again? I sent Morgan off to school because I was told it is the first day of school, but somehow it just doesn't seem right this year. It totally snuck up on me. I guess that's a good sign that I'm not anxious to have Morgan gone for school all day. In fact, I'm going to miss her!

Here's my girl in front of her new class -- Mrs. Penrod's 3rd grade.
And here's Morgan getting ready to ride to school on her brand new bike -- birthday present from Mom and Dad.
Have a great day at school Morgan!

2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Wow! You guys start school early! Ours doesn't start until the 24th!! I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

3rd Grade - first day on a bike - yikes she is getting too old- but awfully cute and great new bike!