Monday, March 24, 2008

Horray for Wicked!!!

Here are the pictures I promised in my last post about our wonderful "Sister's Vacation!" Here's a picture of all of us (Me, Ash, Aly, Linz) outside Ashley's house just before going to Wicked.

Here's a picture of Ash and me in front of a Wicked ad/sign at the theater. This picture proves that we made it safely even though I was driving. It turns out Utah drivers who learned to drive on their mission to Toronto can really hold their own in the California craziness. :)

And here's all of us again outside the theater. I had no idea how good of a production I was about to see! Alyson had better seats than the rest of us, and we all offered to trade her seats at intermission so she wouldn't have to keep sitting by herself. For some reason, however, she didn't want to trade with any of us. :)
As a side note: I was the only one with dark hair growing up -- all my other sisters had blond hair. In time, however, Ashley's and Lindsey's hair also grew dark. Now we look like triplets with a cute blond sister. :) (Stay tuned for the picture in five years when all of us have white hair...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Brandon

So are you all sisters or what? It is easy to tell when I look at the picture of you four at Wicked.

Dashley said...

you won't see any picture of me with gray hair! I know about hair dye :)! You got a comment from Brandon too- you are Popular! Speaking of popular I have been listening to that song all morning. love it :)!!!

Laura Jorgenson said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked! I've been wanting to see that show for a long time. Looks like you had lots of fun. Brings back old road trip memories:)

Melissa said...

I guess I have to go see that musical! You've got me so interested to hear those songs. What a fun weekend with your sisters!

Anonymous said...

My what a wonderful family you have Hilary. I am hoping to see Wicked one day also. In the meantime I sing a lot.