Monday, December 17, 2007

A Picture to Smile About

So poor Lee has been stuck in Canada for the past four days. They flew him up there on an "extra" flight (not one that was in his regular schedule) on Thursday. He tried to tell them the weather was getting bad and the pilots would probably get stuck there, but they sent them anyway. We've emailed several times, and I know he has been really bored; but I've imagined that he could at least sit in front of the TV all day. Well, I found out today that since he's in Quebec Canada, everything is in French -- French TV, French movies, French books, etc. He can't even swim or exercise 'cause the hotel doesn't have anything like that. In attempt to at least help Lee smile, the girls and I took this picture. Here's to hoping he gets out of Canada soon!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

that's a good wife and girls!

can't wait to chill with you soon..

can you email me your new address?

can lee surf the internet in english? I know some games on the thomas the train site he might like. :)

Luber family said...

That is a really cute picture! Hopefully it cured the boredom, at least for a moment or two!

Dory said...

You are so sweet! I hope Lee gets back soon. What a boost of Holiday cheer. Love to you and the girls!
~Dory

Dashley said...

Fun pictures Hil! Your girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see you in a few days. Hopefully we will all be feeling better...