Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BYU vs. Virginia Tech Basketball

While we were together with my family just after Christmas, a group of us went to watch a BYU basketball game. The first half was really exciting as Tyler Haws scored 29 points. (He went on to score 42 total.) The second half put most of us to sleep, but it was some fun, quality family time! And those of us who are BYU fans were glad to see BYU win. :)

Adam, Isaac and Brynne (in a later picture) thought the game was a cover up for getting some Lindsey-time! She flew home from Maryland and was greeted by some very adoring nieces and nephews.


Lee, Brynne, and me at the game. Brynne really enjoyed watching the first half. She also really enjoyed the yummy goodies our nice extended family kept providing - popcorn, ice cream, pizza. Score!


I took a couple of pictures of the next crew: my dad, Zane, Brandon, and Alyson. This was my favorite picture of everyone except that my dad wasn't looking at the camera. I said, "Dad, you were watching the game!" He replied with, "Well what do you think I came here to do?" Quite funny. :)


Adam laid (is that the right word?) on Lindsey's lap the whole second half of the game. Then in the van on the way home, Isaac snuggled up to Lindsey for the whole drive. Brynne was happy to get one side of Lindsey's two sides any chance she could.


Brynne, Lindsey, and Adam walking back to the car after the game:


I must say I really enjoyed the game. Reminded me of the MWC game my dad and I went to in Las Vegas where Jimmer Ferdette scored 52 points. I so love being part of a family that loves sports!

No comments: