This year we signed Brynne up for Cougar Club, mostly because the membership came with four free tickets to BYU football and eight free tickets to BYU basketball! Notice we didn't sign up Morgan (poor girl hates sports, with the one exception of soccer). So anyway, my sister Alyson also signed up a few of her kids and we made plans to attend a football game together. Melissa decided to get sick for the very first time the day before the game, so Lee stayed home to watch her; and Morgan was more than willing to stay home too. So in the end Brynne and I joined my sister and her kids for a great game of BYU football; although, admittedly, Aly's boys look a little less than excited in this picture. :)
(Above: Isaac, Adam, Alyson, Brynne, Hilary)
I think the most fun part of the game for Adam might have been the walk home. Adam, Isaac, and Brynne were too tired to walk back to the car. Aly gave Isaac a piggy-back ride and I found a way to carry both Adam and Brynne:
Can I just say that I love getting together with my sisters! Alyson and I are the only BYU alum of the kids in our family. (Both my parents also graduated from BYU, but the three youngest Ross kids graduated from the University of Wyoming.) Thankfully, Aly is as big a BYU sports fan as I am - you taught us well, Dad!!
Next up: BYU basketball! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment