Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact.
In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Lee & Hil Pictures
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You and Lee are a great looking couple. I pick #3 as my favorite.
It's #3 for me. And thanks for your postings. Trout & I like to see a mindful selection of photos with the stories they document. You do a very good job of that.
4 comments:
You and Lee are a great looking couple. I pick #3 as my favorite.
2 is the best. No you guys are the best :)
It's #3 for me. And thanks for your postings. Trout & I like to see a mindful selection of photos with the stories they document. You do a very good job of that.
#3 -- Lee is actually smiling. :)
Post a Comment