Monday, September 12, 2011

Melissa is 3 Months Old!

My sister Lindsey was nice enough to remind me that Melissa is now 3 months old, which means I'm supposed to post pictures of my cute girl with her cute panda bear. Rest assured I had remembered to take pictures on Friday (the actual 3-month birthday), but I had totally spaced posting them. Here are the pics I took on Friday: 
My friend Denise also took some pictures of Melissa on her 3-month birthday. They are so darn cute (obviously!!), so I can't wait to get them and post some of those for your viewing pleasure! :) Meanwhile, Melissa was still looking super cute all dressed up for church yesterday, so I decided to take some more pictures (the first pic with me in it is courtesy of Morgan who said something like "Mom, you look really good. I need to take a picture of you and Melissa." If you look closely, you might notice that the hemangioma on Melissa's finger is already getting lighter!

 

And since Lindsey was the one nice enough to be responsible for the posting of all these cute pictures, I will honor her by posting a picture of her with Melissa (and a darn cute one at that!!):

6 comments:

chicklegirl said...

What a sweetie! In those few pix, she's looking quite a bit like her cousin Dorothy.

chicklegirl said...

Oops--those *last* few pix, is what I meant to say!

Dashley said...

Too cut! I love the last pic of melissa. That smile is precious! Also the new blog abOut school was awesome. You can totally see both girls personalities by their clothes and expressions. Love your gals. Am so excited to see y'all in October!

Lo said...

I dunno, but she's looking more and more like she's gonna be another blue-eyed redhead. I can hardly wait to see her in person. Grammy Lo

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I especially love her expression with Lindsey. How nice of Morgan to suggest a picture with you.

Alyson said...

Hil- you do look good. I'm glad Morgan thought to get a picture of you with Melissa!