Lee, Hilary, Morgan, Brynne, Melissa, & Katherine -- All opinions expressed in this blog are fact. In other words: I am the mother, and what I say goes!!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
We got to see the temple!
The girls and I had a fun, busy afternoon. We began by meeting up at The Mayan restaurant with my sister Lindsey for a delicious lunch. The food actually left a lot to be desired, but the entertainment was great. The girls really enjoyed watching the divers with their various amazing dives from great heights. It wasn't too busy, so they got to stand right up front to watch everything. They thought it was great every time they got wet. Here are Brynne and Morgan with their Aunt Lindsey:
After lunch, we drove down to the Draper temple to attend the open house. We went with Alyson's family and most of my friend Denise's family. It was especially nice for the girls to get to see the temple. Brynne has been looking forward to going all week. Every day she'd say, "How many days til we get to go to the temple?" She was most excited to see the beautiful chandelier in the Celestial Room along with the sealing room where marriages are performed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cool! I think the girls will definitely remember this! I was able to go to the Frankfurt Germany Temple open house and I still remember bits and pieces of it, and I have a terrible memory!
What a wonderful day! Did the girls like the sealing room best or the bride's room?
I so wish I could have been there- what a special day! I love the picture of you and your girls in front of the temple. Did you have them write down what they remembered?
Post a Comment