Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Goal Attained!

We did it!! Lee reached our 1000 hour goal last night as he was flying into Denver. We realize we still have to get a new job and that things are pretty slow in the industry these days, but we can still be thankful to have reached such a big goal. Good job, Lee!!!

7 comments:

Brown Family said...

HOORAY! THANK GOODNESS! YIPEE! YAHOO! YAY!!!

YES, I AM SHOUTING!!!

p.s. When you get on with Southwest I get the first freebie giveaways from the new pilot ... ;)

Anonymous said...

We didn't do a dance of victory yet - maybe tonight but we did get some pie to celebrate. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Luber family said...

Wow! Congratulations from Nathan and I! That has been a long time coming!

matt and michelle ray said...

Hooray for you both! What a long ride! Now it's time to reap the rewards of all your hard work! The Lord will guide you as you search for a job. And we'll keep you in our prayers!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Park Family said...

CONGRATS LEE & HILARY!!! Finally it happened. Good luck in finding a job. I'm sure one will come after all that hard work.

helgaruth said...

Woo-Hoo! We're so proud of you! Great job Lee and Hilary. I know that this has been a team effort and we'll be keeping you in our prayers and looking foward with you to fully realizing the blessings of this achievement! Congratulations!

Love,
Aaron, Ruth, Kiersten, and Elijah

Dashley said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Enough said!