My friend Denise Brown took some newborn pictures of Katherine for me. She was nice enough to reduce the 230+ pics she took to only 130 pics. My mom then chose her favorites from those 130. Unfortunately, I have been unable to reduce it any further than that. :) Feel free to tell me which picture(s) is/are your favorites! (P.S. I've included a funny one of Katherine and some super-cute ones of Melissa.) Happy looking! :)
Melissa LOVES Katherine! She loves to hold her, help burp her, get her binky for her, etc. When we first brought Katherine home, Melissa would get upset when Katherine was sleeping. She wanted her to be awake and ready to be held or played with at all times! She is great about sharing her things and her room with Katherine. So far she really is cute and helpful, and not "too" helpful. I really enjoy watching how much Melissa loves her little sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment